Energy bites are a convenient and quick way to fuel up on-the-go. Packed with fiber and healthy fats and carbs, these little bites provide long-lasting energy. As an added bonus, cinnamon promotes the regulation of blood sugar. Inspired by the snickerdoodle cookie, these energy bites will satisfy any dessert craving!
Boost Your Energy Levels With THIS Healthy Dessert Recipe
Makes two: 3 Cup Servings | 100 kcal | 3g Protein | 1g Fat | 3g Added Sugar
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sun Flower Seed Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla
- 1 T Honey
- 2 T White Chocolate Chips
Optional: instead of sprinkling with cinnamon, roll each ball in a mixture of equal parts coconut sugar and cinnamon.
1. Combine oats, cinnamon and protein powder in a medium bowl.
2. Separately, mix honey and sunflower seed butter and microwave for one minute, mixing once halfway through.
3. Pour the warm mixture into dry ingredients, and combine thoroughly using a spoon.
4. Fold in white chocolate.
5. Using hands, form the dough into 1 T portioned balls, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Store energy bites in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Give this delicious, energy boosting snack a try today and click the banner to download the rest of the 12 Healthy Dessert Recipes eBook for tomorrow’s dessert!